This privacy statement explains what personal data zen8labs collects from you and how we use that data.
Last updated: 25/05/2022
Who We Are
What Personal Data We Collect
When do we collect your Personal Information?
We may collect data, including your Personal Data, through our interactions with you, and when you:
- Register, or complete or submit information or forms on our website;
- Download content on our website;
- Register for webcasts, seminars, conferences, etc. sponsored by us, or a partner;
- Provide us with feedback and information via phone, email, social media, etc.;
- Answer a survey;
- Subscribe to our newsletters or other content-related material;
- Use Live Chat;
- Use forums or leave comments on our website;
- Purchase or use zen8labs’s products and/or services;
- During in-person meetings or at zen8labs’s events, conferences, workshops or gatherings;
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to deliver a service or a feature or give feedback, you may not be able to use this service or feature or receive feedback.
The data we collect can include
Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, work email address, phone number, company name and other similar contact data.
Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
Website data. We collect data about how you interact within zen8labs’s website. For example, we collect:
- Details of visitor behaviour patterns, i.e. data about the website sections you visit and how much time you spend there.
- Configuration data. We collect data about the network you use to connect to our website. It includes your IP address.
Other information. We collect data about you such as any other information you choose to provide us directly in relation to the use of our services, surveys we send you, etc., customer information such as questions and other messages that you send us directly through online forms, chats, e-mail, phone, or post, summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with customer service.
Our website is not intended for children and for private individuals and we do not knowingly collect data relating to them. Parents can revoke the consent choices previously made, and review, edit or request the deletion of their children’s personal data.
We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
Why We Collect Personal Data
zen8labs collects the data for the following purposes: sending communications, including promotional communications; advertising; analyzing website visitor statistics; technical website troubleshooting; improving website user experience.
In carrying out these purposes, we intend to tell you about issues you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to make sure our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
However, to enhance privacy, we have built-in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent data leaks. For example, we store data we collect from you indirectly or directly, such as your name, email address or phone number, company name, in a secure database.
Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from Techvify Vietnam by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone.
Why We Share Personal Data
We will access, transfer, disclose and preserve personal data when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with the applicable law or respond to a valid legal process, including in response to a request from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- Protect our customers, for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our services, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone.
- Protect the rights of zen8labs, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services.
If third-party agents process personal data on our behalf in a manner inconsistent with the principles contained herein, we remain liable unless we prove we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Please, note that some of our website pages include links to products of third parties whose privacy practices may differ from those of zen8labs. If you provide personal data to any of those parties, your data is governed by their privacy statements.
What Rights You Have
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold:
- You may ask what personal data about you we hold and who the recipients of your personal data are, at any time.
- You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect/incomplete personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- You may opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you. This choice does not apply to mandatory service communications.
- You may recall your consent for the processing of your information at any time.
- You may request erasing or updating your personal information here.
Email your request to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to requests to access or delete your personal data within 30 days.
Notice to End Users
zen8labs is intended to deliver its services to organizations. Your use of Techvify Vietnam’s website may be subject to your organization’s policies if any. If your organization is administering your use of zen8labs’s website, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. zen8labs is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
If you use an email address provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as an employer or school, the owner of the domain (e.g., your employer) associated with your email address may access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files.
How We Secure Your Data
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
For How Long the Data Will Be Stored
zen8labs retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services and the feedback you have requested, or for other essential purposes, such as complying with our legal obligations, enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types, actual retention periods may vary. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
Is the personal data of a sensitive type? If so, a shortened retention time would generally be appropriate, which amounts to up to five years.
Is zen8labs subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
We will update this privacy statement when necessary to amend its terms or reflect customer feedback. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to the statement, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or any questions please email us at email@example.com. We will respond within 30 days.